ShareDrive OnDemand - Desktop Integration
ShareDrive OnDemand provides desktop and offline document
access to the ShareMethods library using open standards.
Built on the webDAV industry standard supported by IBM,
Adobe, Microsoft, and Oracle, ShareDrive OnDemand provides
a variety of powerful capabilities for offline work and
working with traditional desktop applications. Capabilities
ShareDrive is used in conjunction with ShareMethods,
ShareNow, ShareSpaces, or ShareOffice.
- Drag and Drop: Users can drag and drop files from the desktop into a secure on-demand document repository, organized with the familiar model of files and folders.
- Desktop Integration: Users can easily open and save documents directly from any desktop application using the on-demand document repository.
- On-Demand Document Editing: Users can open an on-demand document in its native application, edit it, and save it directly into an on-demand document repository.
- Offline Synchronization: Users can select one or more folders of content that will be synchronized for offline use when traveling or on the road. Any updated documents will be automatically uploaded or downloaded when reconnecting to the network.
- Batch Upload: Users can upload multiple documents at once with background uploads.
- Batch Download: Users can download multiple documents at once with background uploads.
- Local Backup: All documents from the on-demand document repository can be backed up locally to a server at the click of a mouse or at a scheduled time.
- Visual Previews and Thumbnails: Users can view visual thumbnails and previews of rich media content on the desktop for all of their on-demand documents.